Monday, July 9, 2018

Poppa and Me -- take Poppa school show aand tell

Daddy take family to Reno  my sisters  baby sit Nita  chidren  we take them  to  Reno we go in the roling traler  it is fun  mr  Mac help daddy  drive to  Reno   uncle Harvey went with us   uncle Harvey say poppa keep light on for him   I say uncle poppa  poppa in heaven   uncle Havey say  he know  he want poppa keep light on so he  will know the way  to him   mama say uncle  harvey  miss poppa   want to be with poppa   aunt Mae  sing  poppa songs  all the time       my sistr Jenny say  we have to  take care of aunt Mae  uncle Harvey  they they are old  they  want to go to see poppa 
We are home now  stay on the lake   daddy  is take mama  to be alone  soon  I say daddy  not bring  a baby back   I  mama baby  daddy grin say not worry  he not bring baby back    
Now show and tell   the chidren  is happy to see poppa  they  say dsants  you shve the hair of your face  poppa grin   I say he is not sants  he is my poppa   he come for show  and tell   mrs Smith was my teacher   she say welcme  poppa  sit down  poppa sit  in her chair   mrs   say poppa that my chair  poppa gin  say  he know   she sit in the chldren chair  his but is to big   we grin   mrs Smith sit om  the desk   her but was to big to sit in the    chidren chair  , I say poppa  do  card trick for us   poppa  poppa did lot of trick  a girl say poppa  can you be my poppa   I not have a poppa   poppa say  ok  if  your mama  and daddy say I can be your poppa       her name was Mable  she was  sick  Mable went to heaven before poppa  she is have fun with poppa  and my grandmama Rosa  and mr  Larry   poppa tell story  when he was a boy   and fun he had with his grandaddy  
mrs Smith    say time to go out  side    poppa say now we play  kick ball  Carl go the big ball   it was  real big     it was big  like the  one in the gym  mrs  S mrs  Smith say  chidren wil like  to play .mith tell poppa  we go out side before we go home   she say poppa will you be with us   poppa say yes  we  will play hide  and see    we throw ball at poppa  to hit him  the game is name tag   poppa catch ball  he throw it  hit mrs Smith  poppa  hit mrs Smith  all the time he got the ball  mrs Smith say stop poppa  I am not play  poppa say  yes you are  and hit her on the head  and grin   it time to go inside   mrs Smith say poppa  you have been a bad boy   you will sit in the corner   until lunch    mrs Smith write on black bord  when she  write on bord  poppa put a fingr  to his  lip  and went out door   we did not tell poppa  was gone   
mrs Smith say write  what on bord  and say poppa read what it say   mrs  Smith look at corner  poppa was  not there  we grin  and say poppa  is gone    poppa was sit under tree  look at chidren play   mrs smith  say she keep poppa after school  he  not do what she say     CC say mrs Smith we have to stay with poppa    aunt Nee say not leave him   poppa will get in  stuf  
mrs smith say  who Nee  CC say  my aunt  she is Man mama   poppa stay with  them  mrs smith say  she feel for the poor lady  she know poppa is a hand ful 
we went to lunch  poppa say we  clean  our plate  we not clean out plate  he not play hide and see  we clean our plate   mrs Smith say poppa you come  back ok   they never clean they plate  poppa say  you tret the chidren like  baby   treat them  like little people  that is not  old or tall  as you  
we went outside   for a little  time   the bell ring  we went  inside    we want  the time to go out side  to play hide and see    it came time to go out side  we  glad   poppa say  he count the first time  we hide   poppa found  us  I think poppa was peking  like he do at home  I say poppa you pek  poppa say  no   poppa  and mrs Smith grin  
mrs Smith  say   who count   we say we all count  poppa hide   we count to  50   poppa  hide   we look for poppa  we not find poppa   we look in room  we look in ofice  mrs Smith  would say hot warm cold  mrs  Smith say cold  warm  a little   mrs Smith   say hot     we did not see poppa   mrs Smith say time up   we say  poppa where are you  poppa say right here    poppa was  so close   he was  lay on the slide  and we look  did not see him   poppa say he grin at us  when we went under slide  
mrs Smith say poppa  come back  this was a lot of fun    all the chidren like poppa   some  come to my house  to see poppa    poppa come to schol with mama  when she vist   
II will tell you  another story  about my poppa   when I was  on the peewee football team  it was fun  hope you like my story  about my poppa   lot of people love poppa   he was a great man  to lot of  people 

Knight Man C.                                            

5 comments:

  1. July 9 2018
    Today-----------5
    Yesterday------9
    This month----107
    Total------------5,121
    JLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Man,
    I loved your story of Poppa. You told it so well, I could see Poppa in my mind very clearly playing with the children and getting into trouble with Mrs Smith. He loved children and boy, he sure knew how to have fun. You were a very lucky boy to have such a great Poppa. I know you still miss him but you have some wonderful memories that you can tell your children stories about.
    I sure miss him too. He was my dear friend.
    I am so glad you are having fun at the lake. It's the perfect place to be in the summer. I wonder if you go fishing with the older guys. Uncle Brian and I are at a pretty lake too. I will see if I can remember where I packed my camera and I will take a picture of it for you. My phone doesn't take awesome pictures like my camera. I will take a picture of my trailer too.
    Mika won't go in the lake. She hates water unless it's for drinking. If we say the word 'bath' she disappears like smoke. I think she's magic.
    Keep writing the great stories Man. Everyone looks forward to them.
    Love and a big hug Man
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi aunt Jeannie I happy you like my story about poppa poppa say it good kids play have fun my friend like poppa come to schol they like come to my house poppa uncle Harvey mr Larry sit under tree watch us play mama say they drink wine when they watch us go to sleep Scout love water mama say we not go in the lake to swim snke in lake poppa put a bid poll in the yard it not in ground it come to my chest it is big long we have fun . aunt Jeannie I will miss poppa forever daddy say i act like poppa mama say I mean like poppa mama say in a swet way poppa not want you mess with thing he care about aunt Jeannie I not be long with my next story daddy tell my brother and sisters to leave me along they wory my but daddy say i not write the other word it is not nice Jenny worry the s out me I say daddy I write the first leter .
      have fun on the lake little dogs here not like water like Mika
      Love you aunt Jeannie
      Man

      Delete
  3. My precious Little Man ,
    I know you miss poppa my darling baby poppa will always be near you to give you comfort and strength , Poppa is smiling and telling everyone and the angels what a smart boy you are and he is so proud of you , he's telling them that you are just like him and I think poppa is right .
    You told everyone daddy was taking me away for the weekend and you told your daddy not to buy me a baby because you are my baby oh how I do so love you my little man .
    Mrs. Smith said she see where you get your mischievous ways .
    Can't wait for your next poppa and me story .
    Love you so much little darling
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mama I miss poppa mama I not a baby poppa I am your little man mama poppa will be proud of me forever I say daddy not bring a baby home poppa say to uncle howard daddy had lot of baby daddy buy you lot of baby I tell daddy buy you shoe daddy grin say ok son my next story is finsh I hide it I tel daddy I want to write it Sunday daddy say ok
    I love you mama
    Man

    ReplyDelete