Sunday, August 5, 2018

Poppa and Me-----Peewee Football

Hi everyone   did you miss me   I been bust all summer   we are spending the summer on the lake  we take short trips with daddy to take  help him with all  the family busness  his brothers  and sister help him   it a lot of  business   there  racetrack   I have  race horde  his name is Horse  poppa gave him yo me when  he was born i was  4   Horse sray at the ranch in Reno  he is not there now  the traner  got him on the runing  curcut  I saw him  in June  he was in Erie  Pennylania  he came in 3   he know me  I gave Horse  a apple  , I tell the traner to give Horse apples every day 
We had a raley for climate change   we got lot of name    did you read the post  Aunt Jeannie post # this is zerohour.org    youth climate March   we join them  my sister  call kids in Bossier   told them to read  and join  to have a raley  it was fun    we went to Reno bedore  met Charles  and Charlene   we became  friend  they want to know about climate chgne   Jenny read aunt Jeannie post  call them  they was not at home    Jenny told their daddy she is emal them some  stuff  get back with her  no mater the time  we will be up    Bossier   Reno  teenager  join #thisiszerohour .org  any age can join I am a member  and my mama  member  aunt Jeannie is member    we have  lot of grown up member       Charles  Charlene is twins  they come to visit  see how we run our meet   their mama   daddy came  this weekend  they work in Reno  at Circus  and Silver Legcy  . Our aunt Jeannie lives is Canada  she and mama  was friends before I born  join us to make this a better place  for all things to live .
n  I say poppa  we do not  drink ow for my poppa  story 
I was on the 2 grade  I say poppa I want to play football  bubba wil play  we win all the game   poppa say good idea  poppa say he will go with me  to pratice  and my games   my uncle Glenn play football for cowboys  before I born  he was qurterback  poppa say   uncle Glenn will come  show Bubba and me some stuff   
poppa take me to by football stuff  poppa say Man  you need  a cup   I say poppa  we do not drink  when we is on the field   poppa say yhe cup is not  for drink  I say poppa  why do I need a cup  poppa say you need the cup to put on  your gun  
poppa say to the man  he need a cup  the man say what size  poppa say  he will check to see  we went to a room with miror  poppa look   he  say to the man  he need this size  for his gun  I say poppa what I need  cup for  poppa say when  you fall down you  it wil not break 
I show my stuff to them  mama hug me say my litle man grow up  daddy look at mama   he smile   daddy say  baby did not  cry  baby is grow up 
Eloise say  diner  is  ready  I run to my room   pul of my clothes  put on my cup    my chair is next to aunt Mae   and poppa   aunt mae say Nee  Man is nake  I say no mama  I got  on my cup , i got  up on my chair   to  let mama see  they  start smiling   mama say  go put  pants on your musty but 
it was a fat boy on the  team  he was in the 2 grade    his mama nad lot of stuff on him  not to get hurt    we start game   the fat boy got the ball  they say run Dennis    other boys run to us   to get the ball  Dennis  saw the boys   come  dennis  ran the oyher way   dennis fall down  the other boy got the ball  we run aftr the  boy with the ball  we not cath him  Dennis  try to get up  he had to much stuff on   he was on his back   Dennis mama   come got him up 
it was time for the othr team to kick the ball to us   I got the ball  uncle Glen was  on the side with our coach  he say run  Man  do not let them catch you   i run fast  I look back  a  big  boy  was going to catch me   uncle Glen say run  I look back  the boy was going to catch me   I throw the ball to one side   I run to the other side  to poppa  
rhe other boys got the ball  we cath them   take the ball   and run  the coach  blow  his wisher   we did not stop   we run   the  game end in a tie  we all got  0    it was fun  
poppa say he prod of me   we got beter   my big brother play football  in high school  he  can run fast  , lot of girls like him   he no have a stedy  girlfriend    go out in date with a lot of girl    my brother talk to poppa abiut  girl  now he talk to daddy  about girls  we not talk to mama about girl  poppa say mama is a girl   dhe not know what to tel us  mama talk to my sisters about boy   
poppa  take me  on walks  we look for 4 leaf clover I have some  in my favrite book poppa gave me  poppa love buterflys   poppa say the  come from caterpiller  turn in to somethng very beatiful and grecful  poppa and I sit in the garden  watch the  buterflys  aaand feed the  birds  sometme uncle Harvey   mr  Larry come  out  sit with  us   they tell me    bubba  to go see what  aunt  Mamie   aunr Snita    MeMa    mama  was cookng   it was time  for them to get some food  .Poppa draw   paint pictue he draw     write poems     poppa   write lot of peom about my grandmama Rosa   I will ask  saddy can I  put  some in my  p oppa and me post  they are so pretty.
I will not stay away so long  it is summer  play time  we are on the lake   we go home  stay  
hope you enjoy read about my poppa .

Knight Man  C.

7 comments:

  1. August 5 , 2018
    Today---------24
    Yesterday-----27
    This month----131
    Total-----------5,544
    JLC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done little brother, Poppa is smiing down at you he is so proud .
      Big Bro

      Delete
  2. Hey man,
    I am proud of you for joining the 'This is Zero Hour' youth group. I think it's wonderful and important. Your rally was an amazing event. I couldn't believe how successful it was and how many names you gathered.
    I remember Poppa gave you Horse but I didn't know he was a race horse. That's exciting. And you got to see him race. I bet you were pleased with him for coming in the top three. If he wins next time, he should get a whole basket of apples.
    Well, my goodness Man, I fell off my chair laughing when I read your football story. I'm still laughing. I think this is one of your family's favorite stories too. Your first football game was such fun. Nobody followed the rules but I bet everyone enjoyed that game and nobody lost either.
    Do you know whatever happened to the fat kid? Is he still at your school? Poppa and Uncle Glenn must have laughed their heads off when you kept running with the ball when the game was over. That story is just too funny.
    But when you came to the table with your cup on, has to be the craziest and funniest thing I have ever heard. They will be telling that story until you are an old man. Hahahahaha!

    I think you are lucky to have a big brother. It will be easy to talk to him if you have important questions about growing up or girlfriends. I'm sure the pretty girls will like you as much as they like Jonny.
    I always knew Poppa liked poetry and the beautiful fragile things of nature. He and I shared that love. He told me he liked drawing and I thought he took great photographs. He could have been an artist if he wanted to. There were a lot of talents inside him. That's what you have to find inside yourself, discover all your talents and bring them out. I wonder what your talents are.
    I would love to read a poem that Poppa wrote. I know he loved your Grand-mama Rosa with all his heart.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer buddy. Please tell Bubba I'm sending him a big hug.
    Thank you so much for the awesome stories. I always love them.
    Hugs and a whole bunch of love,
    Knight Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi aunt Jeannie jenny let me talk at meetng I like the rally it was in midle of town the first 5 horse was in winer circle daddy took me to the winer circle Horse knew me I gave Horse a apple
      poppa say Man take clothe off and wear cup to dinner that will make mama fall of chair smile
      aunt Mae pinh my but I stod on chair my brother sistrs grin daddy shok head shut his eye daddy say he got his junk cover
      Dennis was in my room he may be in the room with me CC will be in my room Bubba is going to middle school Dennis not play football he still fat I wil be a lawyer go into family busness with my brother and sistrs a writer like my daddy poppa say i am a busness man with a good head
      Aunt Jeannie I pick out some poem daddy put them in the secrt place hope you like the one T pick out poppa has a lot of poem tel me how you like them
      I tell Bubba you hug him bubba grin
      Love to you
      Knight Man

      Delete
  3. Howdy my little man ,
    Your post was worth waiting for , you also got to write about the rally and the twins and you belong to the this is zero youth hour . You are so much like poppa , I should say you are like your daddy because he is the spitting image of his daddy in ways and actions I never notice before but he sometime sound like poppa .

    I reread your post after reading aunt Jeannie's comment , I will tell her to reread it about you running with the ball , the big boy was catching up to you , you threw the ball to one side and you ran to the other side to poppa ..
    I think it's swell you want aunt Jeannie to read some of poppa's poems your daddy he will put them in aunt Jeannie's secret place when you pick out the ones you want to share .
    Love you my Little Man
    Knight Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mama poppa tell me I am just like daddy poppa say we both is like him daddy grin like poppa mama I glad you like my post i got lot more
      mama the big boy was going to catch me to take the ball I threw it away and run to poppa I know poppa will stop him not to fall on me it was fun I tell aunt Jeannie poem is in secrt place
      I love you mama
      Knight Man C.

      Delete
  4. August 6 ,2018
    Today---------18
    Yesterday---29
    This month---154
    Total-----------5,567
    JLC

    ReplyDelete