Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Poppa & Me First Day of Kindergarten

Hello everyone  , I was busy going to school  , I got a new teacher   he is nice   he  said we will get along  fine   he talk like he is chewing  something    mama say he is tie tongue  I ask  daddy why  he said  my teacher tonge is close to bottom of  his mouth 

He is lazy  he make the kids write our work on the black board  he like CC write on board  he say she  write  good   I say CC is a girl and  all griel write better than boys 
CC say wait  until mr  Harris meet mama   I say CC  we will not get in troube for mama to come here   he will talk to mama like he talk to  Danny  mama  we will laugh  mama will   run him off  he will talk to mama like she talk tp him   CC say it beter uncle Gil come   I laugh  say yes beter for  mr Harris 

I  will tell you about my first day in kindnegarten  it wa so fun  my teacher  was mis  Cox  I like her    mis Cox like to feel poppa haid  she say it  feel like  white silk    daddy hair will be like poppa   daddy say mama is make his hair  go  white   

mis Cox  say play game    mis Cox say sit on floor in cirle    poppa sit on floor  with us   mis Cox say poppa   you not sit on floor  poppa say  yes I do I kid in ttthe  room  poppa say I want to play    poppa say on floor  we throw the ball   mis Cox sat in chair watch us  poppa get  ball  throw at mis Cox  we laugh  

mis  Cox tell poppa sat in cornr  poppa say  you sit with me   mis cox say no  you sit in coenr  you be bad  poppa  laugh  say mis Cox  you not know bad  I will show you bad   poppa start sing  poppa say kids  you sing   we will have fun   mis Cox sing   poppa say get up kids   we will sing   dance    we had  fun   

mis Cox say poppa  come every day   you make it fun to the kids   poppa say  he will be back  
we have partys  at  barn poppa  invite mis Cox   mis Cox like  dance with poppa  daddy say mis Cox like poppa   Eloise say poppa may marry mis Cox  daddy laugh   say it not  but  2 pwoplw poppa would marry   one marry   other  is like poppa  they love  each  , not marry  it ruin they  frendship  my siters  big brother  ask poppa  who they are  poppa smile  poppa never tell us   daddy say one day he will tell us   Jenny say daddy   did poppa want to marry them   daddy say poppa could not marry them   
one here  say  tell poppa both will alway be in love with they  first love   it will ruin the love  they have  for the other   daddy say  the other was marry   daddy say he not know if the other lady  knew    
Jenny say one day it will come  to her who  the other is   MeMa say Jenny is  like mama    dhe has  second sight   I say Jenny keep your sight   I laugh .

What you doing for climate change    my brother   sistrs   not post   we   start school   it is  more to do when school start now   we catch up now  we still here  not go away    are you do your part to help  mother earth   I hope so  every litle bite help  .
I have more to tell you about poppa   I have to stop  I  got lot of  home work  poppa say Man  do your home work  learn  all you can   I say poppa I will be like you    my daddy is like you poppa he is smart  

I am in fifth grade    I will study  get good grade   I learn a lot  from my poppa   and I love him    poppa say he will never leave me  he will be with me always    poppa is in my heart   when I feel sad  I think about poppa  and  laugh  poppa was  always happy   until  a fool make him mad .

I forgot to tell evryone  mama was out of twon helping daddy  boss  mama id back   we are so happy  my mama smell good    mama  not go   boss  with daddy  mama go because poppa is in heaven   poppa can not go with daddy  to help him  poppa love daddy so much .

Hope you enjoy  my poppa story 

Man  C.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my precious little Man ,
    I think you and CC got the right idea not to get in trouble Hahahaha!!!
    I love your stories my baby , I can feel the love oozing out when you speak of poppa , remember the love you have for poppa will live forever .
    Poppa said Ms. Cox was a nice lady but she was a little bit on the heavy side Hahahahaha !!!
    Daddy said you went to sleep doing your post , the teachers are loading you up for now but after labor Day it will get better .
    I think all the ladies fell in love with poppa ... he was such a charmer and lovable guy just like you are my little Man .
    Love your post about poppa .
    Love you so very much .
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Man old buddy,
    I think you will get used to your teacher's funny way of speaking and his lazy ways. If he is a nice person and you have some fun in his class you will learn to like him. I think girls do write a little neater than boys at first but the boys catch up to them a little later.
    I laughed a lot at your first day in kindergarten. Poppa was so much fun. He would love getting everyone up dancing and singing. That sounds so much like Poppa. He sure enjoyed life. I bet Mrs Cox wanted him to come back. He made her job easy. I'm sure she fell in love with him. He was so easy to love. He could charm the ladies and make them laugh.
    It was nice of Poppa to invite Mrs Cox to the party at the barn. I didn't know she was a bit heavy...hahahaha. Poppa really liked ladies...a lot of ladies.
    I am sure Jenny has second sight. She will figure out everyone's secrets, even yours buddy.
    Grade five! Wow! You are in the big boys'class now. You will get more homework. But you have big sisters and big brother to help you. Jenny can use her second sight to figure out your homework.
    Your daddy has always helped Poppa with his business. I bet daddy misses Poppa on his business trips so it's nice of Mama to go with him to keep him company.
    Listen Buddy, I do a lot to help Mother Earth. I love Mother Earth and all the animals who live on her. You are right, every little bit helps.
    I really enjoyed your kindergarten story about Poppa. It was a really good one. He will always be with you and he is still dancing and singing and having fun. Never forget how much he loved you.
    Here's a great big hug
    Love Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete