Saturday, May 4, 2019

Oh Happy Day Knight Aunt Jeannie is Back

Aunt Jeannie ,
What a wonderful and welcome  sight to see a post  from you  now we will start posting  again  , everyone here  is so very happy  you mean so much  to us   you are a  positive force in our lives and that mean a lot to us .

Aunt Jeannie  you haven't neglected the blogs  , everyone  knows  you have no control of your illness  you have to work with the  doctors   with the doctors . You have nothing to make up for , if poppa was here  he would tell you  can't control something  that you have no power over , the  thing is  to stop thinking that way  or  just  think about what mama would say  , I know what she would say  I can't say it because mama would  have  me saying on the couch  for a month 
Thank you  so much  we are  trying .
Love  from all the Knights ,
Wrote by Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Crusader and all the Knights. Your support means the world to me. I will try my hand at writing again. I sure have missed you all. I hope you are all doing great and having fun.
    Lots of love
    Knight Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete