Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Poppa and Me go to Church

Hi everyone    did you miss me   I will tell you anothr story about my poppa.  
My daddy say I spel better   daddy went to school with me   daddy sit in back of class write on paper   the teacher  say to daddy  you want to ask the class  quetion , daddy say no  thank you  he  was  visit   she say you can tell the class  things , daddy look at her  say he come to see why  I did not spell  good  mrs Jarvis  say somethng  daddy got up walk to door   mrs Jarvis   say  read your  book  daddy say take my time   to get  right letter  if it take  long time   daddy say write  here like I do on paper  I will learn  the letter  .

I will tell you about poppa when we was in chuch  last year easter sunday  , poppa  sing solo  evey year  name  old rug cross  people like to hear poppa sing  , I sing old rug cross with poppa  this easter I sing old rug cross by myself  I say this is for my poppa    people cry  I finsh  I say poppa I love you .

Now for my story  , i sit between poppa  and uncle  Harvey   , lady was sit back of poppa   she say poppa  was sit on end   she  tell poppa to get over  she was  sit with him  the lady sit  with poppa   she want to talk  poppa  say  you need to be quiet  poppa put me in the seat next to her  the lady  look at poppa  , my uncle was talking  how we can be beter people  he talk a long time  some time he  talk lod  he jump up and down   poppa was sleep  poppa was snore .
The people  on stge  start sing   a lady got up  start sing real loud   poppa jump up  and start sing  the old rug cross  the lady  stop sing   the  man start play the music to old rug cross , poppa  and me walk to the front  sing   the people  say amen  they cry  poppa  sing  the song so good  , he sing  it at churh  every easter , my poppa  went to heavn  6  month ago  sometime  I know poppa is near me 
Poppa love  good food   poppa love sweets  mama cook  food that poppa like   mama cook  a lot  of  food  put it in frezer  poppa would get it  for  us to eat   poppa  uncle Harvey   mr Larry  go to  house   tel bubba  and me to see what  is there  they would get it   run  we would eat it    mema  catch  them  they run  uncle Harvey fall down   his but is  in the air   aunle harvey  say poppa  help me , poppa  say  he will be back when mema go away with her  belt  mr Larry say  Harvey got the chickn   poppa say    Man get the chicken and run   your mema can not  run good   
I got  chickn  look back mema was  on the grond  laugh   poppa say get up Harvey  and run  Uncle  harvey  got up  run poppa say run like the devil is on your heel  
poppa go with mama   to take stuf to  flea markt  and shops  at the  hotel  to sell   somethig bite mama   poppa say mama  has dibete  she has to take care   a bug  kite mama   she  was feel funny  poppa tell mr  Mac   we had to get mama to the  hosptal    mama  start geting  big in the face  , mama  had reacton to  the bite   poppa  call daddy say he had  thing in ordr   poppa  say to daddy mama look like a big  fat drunk 
aunt Mae say popa come  talk  with her   daddy say  now  Mae that is gas    I say aunt  Mae  you leak gas  like poppa   aunt Mae say no   aunt Mae say to daddy   when you are on one of your trip in space  you may see poppa   daddy laugh  and said  he love poppa   he did  not want to see poppa   when his soul was out of his  body  , he know  he will have  poop his pants  daddy is so funny 
Poppa teach me how to pee like  a big boy standing up   I learn lot from poppa 
I  sit on my poty  poppa say  it time to pee like a big boy  poppa say tell him when I had to pee.
I say poppa  I have to pee   poppa and me went to the  bathrom  poppa say  you are not  big so stand up to your poty , poppa say when you finsh  you shake your gun   I finish  poppa say shake the gun   I shhok my  gun   poppa  say no no  that to hard   you will break  the gun  poppa  show me  how  to shake it soft  I say poppa  did you show daddy   poppa laugh  say your daddy did  like you  shake the gun to hard   your  daddy learn  I say poppa  I got litle gun  poppa say  you  is litle boy  when you grow  your gun will grow  do not  forget  to shake the  gun  soft .
I  am  nanook knght   we try teach peple climte change   it is not hard  talk to peple  we all need to  do our part  to help mother earth  .
My popa went to heavn 6 month ago    he will be with me forever   poppa said one day he would  have to go  see about  grandmama  Rosa    he will be near  to watch me  
Hope you like my story about poppa  I will tell you  more .
Knight  Man  C.

5 comments:

  1. My Little Man ,
    How I love you ... let me count the ways my darling it will take me a couple of hundred years.
    I bet poppa is telling the angels you are just like him and laughing his butt off .
    I remember the fist time poppa sung Old Rugged Cross in church at Easter service you were 6 months old , he carried you to the front held you in his arms half way poppa sung in Italian there are so many Italians members and it became a tradition for poppa to sing each Easter , I was so proud of you Easter Sunday you sung the song just like poppa .
    I am happy you remember things poppa taught I could not help but laugh when you told about poppa telling you to always shake your gun Hahahaha!!!

    Poppa love to read your stories , poppa know you love and miss him and you were always poppa's favorite toy .
    Looking forward to your next poppa story .
    Love you my Little Man
    Mama


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mama sometime I think I hear poppa grin with me poppa was ful of love poppa teach me so much poppa say alway help peple it wil make you a good person
    poppa was never to busy for my brother sisters and me , poppa was a good cook he made all the food we like
    Love you Mama your litle Man
    Knght Man C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Man
    We have all been waiting for your story. Wow!! I bet Poppa laughed so hard and his belly jiggled so much that he fell off his cloud. It was a great story. I would have loved to hear you sing 'Old Rugged Cross' with Poppa. I'm sure he had a wonderful voice. I think you made him so happy when you sang to him by yourself at church. I bet your Mama cried more than anyone.
    Whenever you need to feel Poppa near you, you will. He will know when you need him.
    He sure did love his sweets. But I think he had more fun stealing them than eating them. It wasn't really stealing because Mama and Mema kept extra food just so he, Uncle Harvey, Mr Larry and you could take it. Everyone had lots of laughs.
    I remember Mama's bee sting. It was awesome that Poppa acted so quickly to get her to hospital.
    People who are allergic to bee stings can get very sick and sometimes stop breathing. So it was very important to get Mama to a doctor. Poppa did say that Mama looked like a fat drunk... Hahahaha!
    I remember you said that Poppa leaked gas... Hahahaha! A lot of old guys do that. I have an old guy that leaks gas too. I don't let him sit near the fire in case he catches fire and blows up.
    When my son learned to pee standing up, we had to make a step so he could reach the toilet. He was a very little guy. My Dad taught him how to do it like a big boy. I don't know if he taught him to shake his gun though...Hahahaha!
    Your story was very good and funny and sad all rolled together, Little Man. Thank you. It was worth waiting for and your spelling is a lot better now that you are taking your time. I look forward to your next story.
    Love and big hugs
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi aunt Jeannie hapy you like my story I have more to tel poppa tel us story when he was boy i wil tel story when daddy make poppa and me go to our room that was all time poppa and me stay in truble thank you aunt Jeannie I am taking my time daddy say I do good aunt Jeannie my teachr sent daddy a letter say I talk back to her she want to talk to him mama say to daddy she will talk to her I say mama I did not talk back to her I hit Michael he fel on floor mama say why I say he kick me
    I love you aunt Jeannie
    Knght Man C .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aptil 11 , 2018
    Today-----------25
    Yesterday------21
    This month----171
    Total------------3,763

    ReplyDelete