Sunday, March 18, 2018

Poppa and me have fun

 Did  you tell about clmate chnge   tel people  to help clean   Mama earth  it will make you fell good  to tel what you know   daddy go to school   he was  in my  clas   daddy say mrs Jarvis  he got a prblem  my son is not speling  his word      daddy got it fix  , my sistr  say daddy  Man can spel     look at the school and Man post paper   Jenny  say  daddy Man need to take his time   so he will see the letter 
Daddy and I had a man to man  talk     daddy say poppa  want me to take my time  so the   angel can read  my post   it take  a long time  to find the letter   daddy say  I will get better  daddy say use my dictionary    daddy say he will help me    daddy say I may not win a spelling be  
people will know what I say   I have a lot to say   about poppa   I want to tel you  abut help mama take  stuf  to hotel at  nanook shop   it is on 3 floor    a man saw poppa  and mr  Mac  and  me  he call poppa   , the man shok poppa hand  , poppa said this is Mr. Mac  my driver   the man say is this the baby  grand son , poppa say yes  he is just like me    the man said  yes he is   mr Mac grin  say they both stay  in truble     poppa and man was talk  I want mama to come so I can go 
It was  a big room  with lot of people  at table  and  put money in macine   people was geting money out  macine   I  saw people sting at table    I walk in the room  there was  a chair   at a table   I sit   on chair    I look  back  mr Mac  was watch me   I see poppa and  man  was talk    it was  lot of table with  people  sit    a man ask me  where is mama   I say in the shop  store   he say do she  know where you are   I say no  mama  say poppa watch me    I look  to see if  the food was coming        he  say do you play  pokr   I say yes   I play  and win all the time  the man say lady do you know him   she say no  she will get  a man to find mama  I say lady  my mama is  not lost    she is  in  the shop   lady call  man to come   to find mama    mr . Mac  come  say  can he help   the lady  say he is lost    mr  Mac grin  say   he is not lost   lady say do you know him  mr  Mac say   yes    I say mr  Mac when the bring the food     mr  Mac  grin  say  here come your poppa  
Poppa  was grin  he say Man what you dong   son you  want to play pokr   I say no poppa  they are  wait  to eat   Poppa grin  say  we go before  your mama  see us    the man say  to poppa  do he belong to you   poppa say  yes  he mine   the man say  what son , poppa say  my oldr  son   this is the  baby   his mama will  spak my musty but  if she see him in here  
mr Mac  tel poppa mama is in the  hall look for us  poppa  say come man we will make  a run  for it   mama see us   come in poppa say run Man   poppa was  run   I run   people grin   say    run here she come   I   look back mr  Mac  was  on a stol grin   poppa got my hand   we run  to  the  place you sit  down   mama    and  mr Mac come   mama say poppa what you do if game people  come  ask what Man do in  pokr  room    poppa grin say  I tel them  Man is  midet   poppa  slap his leg  and grin     mama roll her eye mama say heavn help her   mama say poppa is a hand ful  and grin 
We leave  hotel casno   go to daddy office  I like go to daddy office   poppa and me have  good time     mama say  you to boys be good   mama say she   will  do some work for daddy mama say daddy is in court   with  mr Leonard on a case .
Mama  went in  office  with mrs  Anita     poppa aand I  went  to the  lobby behind the desk   poppa got the  mike     poppa and me  start sing     poppa   make it go   in all the  office   up and down stairs , we sing  poppa  bring the mike  to   front of  desk   we sing and dance   the peple waitng in the loby   pat they hand   and some sing with poppa and me     1 lady  got up  and dance with poppa    she  ask poopa is he got a wife   poppa grin say no   he  got  a lady in canda    she is all he  want  and poppa  grin   poppa tell lady he  got 2 brothr  they want  wife  poppa grin 
I  wil tel you  about  1 time  when  we went to Reno   poppa gave me a pony    one of poppa race  horse is  his daddy   I name him Horse    he run real fast     I   say   poppa I want to race  Horse  
Horse was in  6  race before poppa go to heavn    Horse  place  3 and 2 and  5 and  3 and  2 and 2    poppa was happy   Horse  did  good   in harnes   race   mama  ride  bugy  round tract  one time      I   say Horse  you win one for poppa this year      I will tell you  if Horse win one  this year   race  season is  May to Septeber  
I hope you lke my story about poppa    and tell peple  about  climte change .
Kight  Man  C.

7 comments:

  1. Mar. 18 , 2018
    Today-----------5
    Yesterday------9
    This month 321
    Total------------3,270

    ReplyDelete
  2. My precious little Man ,
    You are growing up so fast , it seems like only yesterday you would sit on my feet to keep me from walking away .
    Jenny said you could spell better if you slow down and take your time , daddy say you are using your dictionary beside a cushion to sit on , your daddy said you started your post after dinner , you posted it around 11:00PM not bad you will get faster , your daddy said the two of you talked about poppa laughed at the things the two of you did together , I'm glad you told about Horse in races , Horse may not come in first place in a race , but my darling he will do his best and that is all you can ask . Poppa is so proud of you and yes you look just like poppa .
    Daddy is right you will get better .
    I do so love you my darling little Man .
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama I wil be your little man forevr I take my time daddy say better mama I like talk to daddy about poppa daddy got good story about poppa when he was boy
      mama I want horse to win for poppa daddy say Horse will do his best daddy say win are lose poppa will be happy I race Horse I like to see Horse run with the buggy daddy say they will race on tv in may we will go to see Horse when schol out .
      I love you mama
      Knght Man C .

      Delete
  3. mar .19 . 2018
    Today-----------12
    Yesterday-------8
    This month------336
    Total--------------3,285

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Man,
    I am very impressed. Your spelling is much better already. It's like magic. I guess you shouldn't be in such a hurry to tell your stories. But they are such good stories and they make me laugh. in my mind I can see you and Poppa having such fun together. I am glad daddy fixed things at school for you. That's what dads are for. They fix things for you until you are grown up and can do it yourself.
    You And Poppa got in trouble sometimes but it just made Poppa laugh. The two of you made the people smile and join in the fun. I bet he loved singing and dancing.
    I remember you named your pony Horse but I did not know he was in harness races. It must be very exciting to watch him run. It doesn't matter if he wins. I know he puts his heart into it and tries very hard and you must be so proud of him. Poppa trusted you to take care of Horse and make sure he was happy. Do you give Horse an apple or carrot sometimes?? My horse's name was Cricket and apples were her favorite. She would try to stick her nose in my pocket to see if I brought her an apple.
    If Horse wins a race, you can bet Poppa will know and be happy and cheering up in heaven.
    Do you think Poppa dances with the angels or just sings to them??
    I loved your story buddy and can't wait until you write another one.
    Love and hugs
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi aunt Jeannie I spel good with pencil daddy say slow down to write on compter daddy say take time to find letter to write I take long time daddy say it ok he wil stay as long it take Horse in reno with traner on mama ranch poppa gave her I give Horse food Horse like apple I give him carot Horse like to folow me poppa got lot horse poppa got horse he won lot races poppa retire him when I was 6 poppa say daddy keep him to make litle horse
    I like see Horse run aunt Jeannie your horse in heavn poppa see her poppa will take care her for you poppa and me ride ride our horse in reno Daddy say red line wil be under my word if they wrong get my dictionary look the word up lady like dance with poppa kady say poppa smel good poppa say we are a dance sing family we like to be hapy .
    aunt Jeannie I will write good stiry when I play footbal poppa teach me what to do catch the boy with the ball poppa is so funny .
    Thank you aunt Jeannie like my story I got lot more
    I love you aunt Jeannie
    Knght Man C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mar. 20 , 2-18
    Today------------8
    Yesterday-------21
    This month------353
    Total--------------3,302

    ReplyDelete