Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Poppa and Me

Poppa  lern me nanok dane  my sistr tel  kid in schol abot climte chnge when she went to my schol , Jenny wil go to high schol  when schol strt agin  do you tel peple about clmate chnge  
I hope you do , you can lern what to say  read  on nanok  my brother and sistrs  and aunt Jeannie  wil tel  yo  they are smrt ,
I got a good story about me and poppa   daddy read my post aand he is grin     daddy say he glad I know so much  daddy say poppa tel angls  that I  just like him  I say daddy am I like poppa , daddy say  yes you are   poppa tran you wel 
I will tel you   mama  try to get us   and spank  poppa and my musty but  mama cook cake  for cake for lady   it  on the tablle  poppa say get the cake   I say poppa  mama see us   poppa say  no we be undr tablle    poppa say get the cake  I got on tablle   poppa  say give the cake to me 
poppa take chair from tablle  put cake on flor  poppa got undr tablle  say come  Man  
poppa and me was undr tablle eat   cake   I say poppa  we ned plte  and knfe   poppa say no   we eat with our hand   it was so good   mama come in  to get cake  she no see cake  mama say Elise  get me the cake  she is go to take it to the lady , elise say it on tablle  mama say no   Elise say I see  the 2 boy in here    mama  say Man where you  I say here me   mama lok under tablle  say you 2 will get it  come here 
poppa say  folow me   run fast      poppa got out   say come Man  and we strt run  to poppa tolet  poppa run in   shut dor , I   hit the dor  say poppa let me in  I hit the door lot time  say poppa let me in   mama was in poppa dor  say you  and poppa will get it    poppa open dor  a lite  lok out  saw mama   poppa pull me in the tolet     poppa say mama wil leve  soon  ,  poppa open dor  mama was gon  we  leve tolet  mama was  in  hall  to patio  mama was grin tel Elise  what poppa did  mama say poppa   and me wil go to our rom   
Poppa  say come Man  we snek out the dor  go to  MeMa  to hid out   see what  MeMa  cook.
Mama tel dady what we did    dady grin  say poppa  any cake for me  
Now I wil tel you  poppa by me  big swim pool     poppa blow it up  put water in the swim pool  
aunt Mae  and MeMa and Mama  aand dady  uncle Cris   a lot of couin  was  in yard  my litlle couin was in swim pool   poppa say  put on  the swim  suts  poppa got his spedo pant   poppa cut the but  out the back   poppa cut the but out  mine   poppa had on his  drawr  I had  on drawr  
poppa and me went  to get in  the pool   aunt mae  grin  when  poppa walk by her   aunt mae say  Poppa you but is out    poppa say it cute   daddy  and  uncle Chria grin   it was watr out they eye  
mama say get you musty but  in the house   poppa say no  we swim   poppa was a lot of fun   Elise  call poppa  Mr  Minty   I say poppa why   poppa say he is swet  smel good  
I did lot of stuf with my poppa    .
Poppa I know you read my post   tell Mr. Larry I say  hi  tell my grandmama  I just kike you  .
Poppa I miss you  it mak me fel good  you are near  me  poppa I do good in schol  daddy say I got good penship    poppa I know all  my time tablle    .
Hope you lik read about my poppa  I will tell you more story   I got a lot of them  some when we is in reno .
Knight Man  C.

7 comments:

  1. My little Man ,
    What a sweet story about you / Poppa , the cake was chocolate , you guys was eating with your hands the things the two of you did , I think everyone was glad poppa had on his drawers under his speedos ,I am sure poppa is having a great time telling grandmamma Rosa and the angels about you .
    Keep writing about poppa sweetheart poppa and everyone enjoys your sweet stories .
    Love you very much .
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama I got more swet story abut me poppa I know lot stuf I wil wrte stuf abut poppa and me mama it make me hapy I say daddy do all boys have good poppa daddy say he hpe they do
      I Love you mama
      Knght Man C.

      Delete
  2. Mar .6 , 2018
    Today-----------16
    Yesterday------19
    This month----125
    Total------------3,074

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Man
    The cake story was so funny, I laughed until water came from my eyes. I bet you had chocolate all over you. I know Mama wasn't really mad. She joined in the fun. Your Poppa was a big grown man but he still had a lot of little boy inside him that loved having fun with you. I can see a picture in my mind of Poppa sitting in the pool with you and it makes me smile. He loved you very much and when he reads your post he will laugh and explain it to your grandmamma. He left a lot of happy memories just for you. Thank you very much for sharing them, Man.
    Lots of love Aunt Jeannie



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aunt Jeannie you lke the cake stry I got some more ice crem man sel ice crem to us when schol is out I tel about it one tme I tel about poppa and mama and me go to reno for daddy
      poppa say make peple grin poppa say be hapy Man you are made frm love I tel daddy what my post is about daddy find piture let me pick I have a good daddy he sing to me when I baby poppa daddy and me sing togthr daddy sing like poppa I wil wrte post when poppa sing in chuch al lady cry it was in italan thnk you for read my post aunt Keannie I love you
      Knght Man C.

      Delete
  4. PS: The picture you chose was very funny. I hope Poppa's butt didn't hang out that much. hahahahaha!
    Aunt J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mar. 7 , 2018
    Today-----------14
    Yesterday------20
    This month-----143
    Total-------------3,092

    ReplyDelete