Saturday, February 3, 2018

Fun With Poppa

daddy by me a dictionary to spell my words , daddy say look up how they sound   he will help me .
I mis my poppa  i know he wathing  me  poppa said  he would go away  one day  not come back  poppa say not be sad   he alwys by  me to help me  do thngs poppa said to  know  the good time we had  and how much he love me   it mak me fel good  i wil tel you about them  .
Are you doig thng to help climte chage  tel peope to know what to do   tel them evey little thng help    it is real esy  to do  good  it will make you happy.
my pooppa and i like to go fishng  on the lake   uncle Chris  got a big  boat on hid  dok , we fish in it , mama  aunr Anita  cook the fish outside     i was hapy  we got a house  on the lake next to uncle Chris   he and daddy is fun .
one time  we went to the lake   poppa said  we will fish on the bank  under the tree   poppa had  a bottle of his wine   i told poppa mama was gong to get him   poppa say  the wine wil be  in my tumy  all your  mama can do is  rol her eye  poppa was so funy   a  big  fish  got on poppa hook , i say pull him poppa  he pul the fish out  poppa say  take him of  the hok , I told poppa i was not gopng to  toch  the big fish   daddy say  the  fish is  3 ponds  he was big .
we went to the  diamod mine in arkanas   it was  some  store you  can by food   we wnt  to the store  when we finsh  lookng for  diamod   the man say  you  people can not come in here  you got dirt  on you  it was a big store  a lilte was down the stret  poppa said  come on we will go down the stret  to the store    a man   came out the store , he said  don  i did not know you was  here  the man with the store  ask the man did he know poppa , the man said  sure  he told the man who poppa  was   the man said  come on in   bring your kids    poppa look at the man a long time   say your store is not good  enogh for  me   the man say sorry  he did not  know  who he was  poppa saay come  kids  you do not  want  the stnk to get on you .
we went to the othr store   got  a lot  to eat .
we got back to the cabin  mama say do not  bring your musty but  in here   mama wash us down outsde with a water hoe  lady say you are washng your kids down   mama say yes  the lady say  you got  a gry head one  mama say  he is the ring leader   poppa was so funny  .
i will be like poppa  , he was  very kind  and help people  daddy say  poppa was not  a man to  take  for grnted  .
I will tell you more  fun thngs  abiut poppa   . I have  a lot of good stories to tell   my brother  and sisters  tell me what poppa and i did when i was  a baby   i will tell you  what poppa did when mama and daddy went to vegs   poppa took care of us   we had so much fun   they tell me  .
I  hope you  like readng  about poppa  .

G . 'Man'   C.                       Jenny  and  Nanook Knght 

7 comments:

  1. Dear Man
    I loved this story about Poppa. He taught the man in the store a very good lesson. You should be nice to everyone. It doesn't matter who they are. The fish story was so funny. I bet Poppa was very surprised he caught a big fish. He just wanted to relax and enjoy his wine. He sure didn't want to touch it because it was wiggly and slimy.
    I can see the picture in my mind of all of you standing still while Mama hosed you down. If I had been there I would have laughed until my tummy hurt.
    I enjoy reading about you and Poppa. It makes me happy.
    I loved Poppa and I love you too,
    A big hug,
    from Aunt Jeannie

    PS: I am very proud you are a Nanook Knight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aunt Jeannie i am glad you love my story about poppa poppa say to be nice to peple they mmay help you some tme the fish was jump up and down the fish tate good poppa by me a swimng pool poppa and i would play in it
      glad you love poppa and me i am mini G.
      aunt Jeannie what you dong
      i am Nanook knght that is help clmate chnge i like doing help the litle kids at school learn how to help what buket to put thngs in .
      thank you for read my post abut my poppa .
      love you aunt Jeannie
      G M C Jenny and Nanook Knght

      Delete
  2. Hello my Little Man ,
    I you are very proud of poppa , you and poppa got into so many things together .
    Yes , your bother / sisters told you lots of things when you was very young about poppa , they will stay with you forever . I can hardly wait for your next one .
    I bet poppa is laughing his butt off showing the other angels what little mini G . is writing about the fun times you had together.
    Love you to pieces Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy my little Man ,
    You are all grown up and writing posts about the happy times you and poppa had , poppa didn't want you sad , poppa would want you to remember the happy times , I bet poppa is smiling that you are sharing them with others . I am so very proud of you my darling .
    Your daddy said you have a lot of stories to tell they are very funny .
    Poppa said the man treated you guys like trailer trash because you all was so dirty , he told poppa he visits his place of business . Poppa did not say anything because he had you guys with him .
    People will enjoy your stories and I am glad daddy got you a dictionary , daddy say you are doing really good .
    Love you my Little Man
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama I like wrtng posts about poppa and the hapy time i am not sad i know poppa love me and wathng over me poppa say he will alway be near he say he wil be in my heart alwys mama poppa say a man had to get his hand diirty to know what life was abut poppa say work make you strng
      i love you mama

      Delete
  4. Feb. 4 ,2018
    Today 21
    Yesterday 34
    This month 88
    Total 2,252
    4 more hours to go for today
    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete