Sunday, February 25, 2018

Fun with Poppa

I  spel beter  now , daddy show me how to use dictionary  , when daddy is gone  I use the dictionary to sit on in mama chair at comptr     daddy say take my time   I wil get beter  daddy is smat lke poppa  . poppa is hapy  we tel the  peple  to put the can in the big trash can , poppa told  old man  live in his car with  a lady  to pick them up  sel  the cans  to hep the man  lady , i know poppa is glad the man is stay in a houe now   they have fod    we  are heping clmte chnge     what you dong  to help . 
My story is about  poppa   me read at daddy ofce   poppa and me have good fun    I was 4 year old poppa get mr. Mac  to take us to the big bok store  in a long car  it was fun  we pick out  boks  .
I got 2   Mary had a litle lamb    Jack and Jill    my sistrs and brothr  and poppa read them to me  , poppa and me  go out on the pato   read the books   poppa say  you read them to me , I read them to poppa  he say that good  poppa told mama    daddy come here  man can read 
mama   daddy grin    mama hug me   daddy say he  he a drink  poppa say bring  him one    poppa   daddy had  wine    poppa gave me some  when mama  not loking 
Poppa cal mr. Mac  to take us to daddy ofce  so we could read to them   I wil tel you  next time   we sing on daddy incom  at daddy ofce    poppa sing  prety    daddy sing like poppa  I can sing lig poppa  .
Poppa  say to  the peple  work  ther  Man will read to you   he is 4 year old     poppa   say read jack and jill  , I read the book   the ladys  kiss me   I  say   to kiss poppa    I read mary had litle lamb   poppa say he can read  with eye close    man say no  i  bet you  money    poppa say puy up      popaa say what bok   the man say jack and  jill    Poppa say ok  poppa gave me the book  say close  you eye    I read the book  I turn the page    the man look at me  say he is a smrt  boy  poppa say he is  just like me     a lady  gave me  mary had a litle lamb  say read this on  agin    I say ok   I read it  for her  , they start grin   say mr  Carano  Man is  smart   he read  the book up  down   poppa grin say I say he is just like me    poppa grin    daddy come out  in  loby    say what gong on   they say we listn to man read   .
I  know poppa  is happy   he is  with my grandmother  Rosa  and my  grand pa  Jon  the are good frend   mr larry went to heavn to be with poppa   uncle Harvey  say poppa keep the ligt on for him   I say uncle  Harvy  poppa  say be hapy     I miss poppa    I know he is happy  .
I wil tel you next post   mama  was gong to spak poppa  my musty but   .
thank you  read my post abot poppa  .
Man C.

6 comments:

  1. My darling Little Man ,
    I know poppa is laughing and slapping his leg in heaven and telling grandmama Rosa what a smart boy you are , I know they both are watching over you and smiling , your post about poppa is so sweet , poppa was so proud of you aweetheart .
    I am proud to be your mama love you
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mama poppa lke grin poppa was hapy you did not want to mke poppa mad I know poppa is watchng me poppa say to be good a boy hit me to beat his but poppa is sweet mama is mr Larry in heavn wit poppa uncle Harvey say he is they aare havng fun uncle Harvey say he go be with them soon .
      I love you mama
      Knght Man C

      Delete
  2. Feb . 25
    Today-----------12
    Yesterday-------20
    This month------670
    Total-------------2,834

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Man
    I like this story the best so far. The way you and Poppa fooled all the people at Daddy's office was so funny. Poppa loved to play tricks on people. He and Mr Larry are having so much fun in heaven playing jokes and stealing cakes. I think Poppa is enjoying reading your posts too.
    I can hardly wait for your next post Man. Your spelling is getting so much better.
    Very good job
    Love Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I put my new post under yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aunt Jeannie me and poppa lke playng joke on peple poppa say the word neen more grin peple was hapy to see poppa and me daddy say poppa read my post to peple aaand angls in heavn they haave pary poppa make the punh poppa punh mak you go to slep poppa let me teste his drink when mama not look .
      daddy wrte down word I not spel tel me to look in dictionary write the corect spell daddy say it will be esy to take my time aunt Jeannie my next post about find the chrstms presnt we had fun we look evey plae .
      Aunt Jeannie I will read you post .
      I glad you lke read about poppa , I wil post about poppa swin in pool in reno .
      aunt Jeannie I love you
      Knght Man C.

      Delete