Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Poppa

My daddy show me how to make captal letter on key boad  , he skow me how to make captal I  ,I use my dictionary  to help me spel  my word   daddy say  it wil take time    he say stop typng so fast  take my time 
What  you dong to help clmate chnge   you tel  peple   do you sit on your big  musty but  and do nothng   the  earth need your help   I help al I can   I help mama at he meting .
Today  I  will  tel you about  poppa  baby sitng us  when daddy  tok mama to vegs   to have fun  I was just a baby   my  brother   sisters told me we had fun 
poppa say  go to vegs  have fun  the kids  wil be good    poppa  like  wrtng on  the comptr  talk with  peple   poppa was  talk , my big sistr say I was caling mama   I  was in my bed   poppa  got me  we got  cakke   poppa  stat to talk  on  comptr  
Poppa  made breakfst   it was  good   we had  weinr  cake  ice crem   pikle   , jenny say I  did not eat my bred    poppa made lunh for us   he  got  the lunch  from  the rib place   poppa got pie sald  lot  good food   
   Elise is mama helpr  , she say to poppa  we ned a bath  clen clothe  My brothe r    7  my big sistr  6  my litle  sistr  5   they say I was  9 month   poppa put clean diper on me   he let me go  outside  to play  , my diper  come of   mama  came opver  told poppa  I did not have  diper  on
poppa call Jenny told her  to brng  a dipr  for me    poppa put the diper on me   put me down to play  yhe dipr  came of    mema say  let me put it on him   poppa say no  he in charge   poppa told  Sha to brng him diper   brng him jenny  drawr  poppa put  diper on me   poppa put Jenny drawr on top   poppa  say  mema  the diper will stay on  . 
Sha say  mema  look at poppa    roll her eye   sat down    poppa say  he  need no help   we is full    happy  
mama    daddy  come home     we is in her bed   we  had no bath  poppa say mama   say to daddy  we slep on pato   poppa say mama say to daddy  we go again we wil get a baby siter  for poppa  .
mama got  a meting room at daddy ofice    when I was 3  poppa  say when mama go to front to talk  you go behid her  and walk like her   poppa teach me to walk like mama    it was fun 
when mama pass by  poppa say go  walk like mama   I say let me by to the man  he look at poppa    poppa he can let me out   I say thank you to the man   I start walk like mama   peple  start grin   lady say  is  youhurt   I say no I walk like my mama   lady say he is  not hurt  he is walk like his mama   all peple start  grin  
mama look back  poppa stod up say run Man to your daddy  he  in the door   I look daddy in the door  at hal  to his ofice  daddy  grin so hard  he  was layng on the  wal   mama come   I run to daddy   poppa  run to daddy   mama  start grin    I like for poppa to keep me   my brother   sistrs  go to schol  , I  play with poppa  he was fun .
I have lot of  good story to tell about poppa , my daddy go out town  I  will wait  for him to come home   my brother   sistrs  wanr ro  corect  my posts   daddy say I have to learn   to do it .
I did a lot good stuf with poppa   we stay in troble   poppa tech me how to clib on table  to get  cake   cokie  
poppa is  hapy in heavn   he is with my grany  my gramp  I never  saw him he is mama daddy    daddy say gramp  know about me   daddy say gramp  die   5 month befor I born  poppa has a lot of frend in heavn  to talk to  . 
I grin when I  talk about poppa   I know poppa love me   poppa say be happy  he wil away be  near me  
I love you poppa 

Knight  Man  .C

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story, Man. It made me laugh so hard. I remember when Mama and Daddy went to Vegas and Poppa took care of you. He told me he had so much fun and so did all of you. If I was a kid I would love cake and hotdogs and pickles for breakfast. Mama told me she came home and you had Jenny's drawers on and she thought it was very funny.
    I wish I could have seen you walk like Mama. I think I would have fallen on the floor, laughing so hard. Your Poppa loved to play jokes on people and he knew how to have lots of fun.
    He is very happy in heaven. I am sure he is playing jokes on the angels and they are all laughing. I hope you write some more stories about Poppa...or about anything else you want to.
    And please write them using your own words. I think you are a good story teller, Man.
    Thank you for making me laugh
    Lots of love and hugs
    Aunt jeannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Jeannie i so glad you lke my stoy abut poppa I lke poppa keep us I did not bath evry day poppa bath in the mornng put smel good on him .
      the lad say I walk lke my sde was broke poppa say I swng my but lke mama dady say if mama walk lke that we wuld nor be here I say dady I glad I here poppa got me to play with .
      Dady say I wil wite in my word aunt Jeannie dady say you knw when I get better dady say this not you first redeo you have boys and girls .
      Aunt Jeannie what you dong .
      Thnk you like my post I will wrte more .
      love you aunt Jeannie
      Knght Man C .

      Delete
  2. Oh my darling little Man ,you never cease tp amaze me , you are so much like your poppa .
    The lady wanted to know what was wrong with your legs , she said you was walking crooked . Aunt Jeannie and I both wants to read your next post in your own words .
    I am very pleased your brother / sisters tell you things you did with Poppa , you canmake them yours .
    Love you my darling
    Mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama i kow I lke poppa mama I wil mak you and aunt Jeannie happy I wrte more I will wrte abut a lot fun stuf dady grin read my post dady say good job son .
      I love you mama
      knght Man C.

      Delete
  3. PS: Mika looks right at home with Maxy. I showed it to her. She looked pleased but she didn't say anything. Thank you for making her one of your knights.
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feb .14 , 2018
    Today 34
    Yesterday 25
    This Month 368
    Total 2,532

    Mika Is on all the Blogs , she is under Maxy

    Cute HUH ??? Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feb .15 , 2018
    Today 23
    Yesterday 44
    This month 401
    Total 2,565

    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete