Saturday, May 12, 2018

Jim Carrey Bestows Scott Pruitt With A Savage Nickname In Latest Painting

Actor/artist Jim Carrey is still pounding on the Trump administration with his sharp, political portraits. 

Carrey returned to a familiar target in his latest piece, not only ripping into scandal-plagued EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, but also giving him a new nicknam
Pruitt was Carrey’s target last month too
Jim Carrey

          ✔
@JimCarrey
 I looked on Trivago. The cheapest room in Washington is a youth hostel with bunkbeds at $81 a night. The $50 room Scott Pruitt got was a bribe from an energy lobbyist. Need your pipeline approved? Do it through Pruitt!
Jim Carrey

                 ✔
@JimCarrey
 Dear Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery @NPG, I know it’s early but I’d like to submit this as the official portrait of our 45th President, Donald J. Trump. It’s called, 'You Scream. I Scream. Will We Ever Stop Screaming?'
This article originally appeared on
Mama wants to know  where is the idiot's bib... HeHe
Knight Mama  C .

8 comments:

  1. May 12 ,2018
    Today-----------8
    Yesterday-------12
    This month----- 274
    Total-----------4,412

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! I love it. I'm not the biggest fan of Jim's art. But I sure love his sense of humor. These paintings tickled me pink. I think he nailed those two perfectly. So funny. Great post
    Knight in Training Mama.
    Love Shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! The kids told me I had to do a post to be knighted into knighthood , I knew this was the one .
      School is almost out less than 2 weeks .
      I forgot today was Mother's Day ... no one said anything Man came in this morning yelling get up mama and none of your funny business like last week at the lake .
      I told him if they fixed me peanut butter / pickles I was going back to bed Hahaha
      Happy Mother's Day sweetie .
      Love Knight Mama AKA NEE

      Delete
  3. Knight Mama ,
    You are now a full pledge Knight along with Knight aunt Jeannie & Knight Mika , well Knight Mika was the first , we told you it was easy , just write a post .
    Well done and welcome Knight Mama .
    Lobe you and all the good stuff that goes with it .
    Happy Mother's Day
    Crusader , Nanook , Mika and all the devoted Knights
    Jenny C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for excepting me , I have learned the Night's Oath ... I am sure I will love sitting at the round table .

      I Lobe you too and all the good stuff that goes with it as poppa always said .

      Love my darlings
      Knight Mama

      Delete
  4. Welcome Knight Mama ...That sounds better than Knight Nee.
    Happy Mothers' Day my friend. Enjoy your peanut butter and pickles and polish that armor.
    Love Knight Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day my friend and thank you , I got toast / soft boil egg / coffee / juice .

    I notice Jenny sign off like Dad when he said love ...Lobe and all that good stuff .

    Man told Gil he was going to tell about Dad measuring his gun and Dad shooting the ladies with his gun .

    Man came back ... asked Gil where was Dad's gun Hahahaha!!! Gil said son poppa took his gun with him ... I asked him was he going to let Man write about Dad's gun , Gil smiled and said why not no one is going to know what Man is talking about but Jeannie and us ... He said Jeannie may get a kick telling her friends what he mean .
    I am the 3rd one knighten .
    1. Knight Mika 2. Knight Jeannie 3 > Knight Mama now they are waiting for Jon / Chris Kids ... Chris kids told them they just want to be reporters .
    Lobe and all that good stuff
    Knight Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 13 , 2018
    Today-----------22
    Yesterday------15
    This month-----303
    Total ------------4,441
    JLC

    ReplyDelete