Thursday, May 10, 2018

Poppa and Me ---- paper route

 I wil tel you about poppa and my  paper route and aunt Jeannie   poppa say her name not aunt Jeannie   her name id buterfly poppa name aunt  Jeannie butterfly  she write peom for  poppa say to him  people yo read  
I late doing my  post  my mama  had met dowm  at the lake   she miss poppa   he went to heavn    mama stay in hosptal  1 nigte  she fine now  my Mema say mama  got soft feling    she love poppa very much  

You read the post my big sister  wrote  how bad  the weathr  will be next 3 month   it was bad one in canda   Jenny say wind blow   garbge can  down stret    you have fix the  roof      uncle Jon say this is the begin  ,  aunt Mae say remind her oof song     what you going to do when the stom come for you   aunt mae sing it in italan 

Poppa and me had paper route  aunt  Jeannie write on  a blog  long time ago  I  was to young to go  school aunt Jeannie  write  about the war s the bad people  was doing  kill their people  poppa say he was  a dictor   aunt Jeannie  write post poppa  make  lot of them   poppa take carton out of paper    cros word puzzle  make lot of them  poppa say  put them togeter  

Poppa find new for aunt Jeannie some time  poppa say aunt Jeannie like old stuf  daddy look over his glass  , daddy smile  daddy say  now he know why aunt Jeannie like  poppa  he is old stuf   poppa slap his leg  say he was like old wine beter  with age    poppa would grin  

We go delivy paper poppa say    mini G  you hand the paper to them  you hold other hand out   the pay you for the paper   keep your hand out  until they give you money   poppa say  mini G  you work  they pay  
I say poppa the give me  no money what to do    poppa say  tel them  you want you paper  back

we stay on a big place   mama daddy move here from new orleans   mama say she was the young one   mama sisters brothrs   grown   
Poppa say   mama daddy spoil her    daddy spoil mama now  when poppa was here  he spoil mama   poppa  and mama daddy is in heavn  sing with angel  
uncle Gerald wide  say poppa  you teach Man to beg   poppa say no  poppa teach me  to be  busness man   

There are  lot of kid  they mama bake  cake and cookie every  day  they  give some to poppa and me   we put all in a bag  cary them home    mama say where you get food   poppa tel mama   poppa say man  let  count  the money  Ii had 2 pocket money  mama look at the cake and cookie  mama say   what gerald wife gave you   poppa show mama  cookie , mama say  next time say no thank you  mama say dad  i not want you  and Man eating her  stuf   she not cook clean  she strach and not wash her hands  mama  say you take some more she wil spank our musty but  mama not spank you  mama sit you on the coch  talk to you   you want  to fal out  .

Mema  stay  on one side  aunt  Anita  saty on the other side  uncle  Jon stay next to Mema  they like to cook  poppa love  his sweet   poppa had  2 best freind  Uncle Harvey   Mr Larry     they move here to be with poppa  Uncle harvey   poppa was  friends before daddy born  he is daddt god father  he is still here  Mr . Larry  went to heavn after poppa  Uncle  Harvey  and aunt Jean  built  a house across the dtreet 

Poppa and uncle Harvey  and Mr Larry   go in the house    mema  and  aunt Matte and Aunt Anita     they sreal the sweet stuf  , they steal the meat   and  run   Mema caught them  one time   Mema  chase them  uncle Harvey fel down  uncle harvey say help Me G   poppa look back Mema  was  come  with her fly swat  poppa say sorry budy , everyman jor him sel   
Uncle Harvey but  was in the air  Mema start   set down on ground  Mema got tear roll down cheek .

I not know mama daddy   mama had me in her oven bake when grandday went to heavn  granddaddy know  mama was bake me   he say to mama  tell that boy about me   mama  say granddaddy and poppa was  good friends   . I know I would have fun with granddaddy .

Mama say when I born  poppa  start  retire   he want to help mama  my sisters was  going to school next year  poppa want to play with me    mama say I was poppa favorte toy  I wil love poppa for ever  

Aunt jeannie  drew  the cartoon  poppa and me on the schoter    poppa had the cartoon  in his fold  daddy  gave it to me   it is cool  aunt Jeannie drew it  for Poppa  and me   Big  G and Mini G news   daddy say now I can start my own fold . daddy say Eunt Jeannie is an artit  and wrte peoms .
See you next time  do somethng  to help clmate change  Nanook is depend on you .
Knight Man  C .

6 comments:

  1. My darling little Man ,
    I'm so glad daddy gave you the picture aunt Jeannie drew , Poppa also got the poem aunt Jeannie wrote to you the day you were born .
    Your sister said you could spell better there are an improvement each post slow down was what you needed .
    I am so proud my little Man .
    Your daddy lets you write whatever pops in your head , You didn't have to tell the world I said Clara scratch Hahahaha .
    Love your post sweetie
    Love you this muccccccccccccccch
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mama daddy gave me lot of poppa pictue and stuf I have lot of poppa poem he wrote daddy say we take poppa drawng poppa draw good daddy frame my pictue poppa draw I was nake
      love you mama
      sweet little Man

      Delete
  2. May 10 , 2018
    Today-----------14
    Yesterday------15
    This Month-----251
    Total-------------4,389

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story Man
    You had so much fun with Poppa. He has given you lots of stories to tell and lots of wonderful memories that you can keep in your heart all your life.
    I remember how Poppa and his friends used to steal cakes and pies and sometimes you would help them. I didn't know they helped themselves to meat too. Those guys were crazy. They had so much fun and we all laughed so hard when we heard the stories. Even Mema laughed so hard she could not chase them with her fly swatter.
    All that fun and laughter was poppa's gift to you. It's a treasure and I am so glad you write about it. He taught you how to enjoy yourself and laugh at life. I hope you keep on doing that when you are a grown up man.
    I remember the Big G and Mini G newspaper and I remember drawing that cartoon. I think I made you both very handsome...hahahaha! I didn't know what color to make the scooter.
    It's time to start your own folder of happy memories and pictures and all these great stories you are writing. When you have your own children, you can show it to them.
    I liked poppa very much. He was my good friend. I miss him too
    Great job Man
    Love and a bunch of hugs
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aunt Jeannie I glad you like my story about poppa I help poppa I was look out and I went to see what they cook Bubba help aunt Susan tell poppa when Mema cook good sweet aunt Susan and aunt Mae take food to to gaurd house foor gaurd
      I hapy you like my post I went to reno with mama and poppa daddy say poppa go with baby keep her out of truble
      aunt Jeannie poppa say you one of his lady poppa say you are a butterfly I tell mama I talk to poppa all time I not hear poppa talk back to me I can feel poppa mama say if I see poppa do not be sced poppa love me and wil not sced me
      aunt Jeannie I start foldr make poppa prod
      aunt Jeannie thank you for like my post one come soon hope the stom wil go away
      uncle Jon say clmte change cause the stom to be bad .
      I love you aunt Jeannie thank you for like my story about my poppa
      Man

      Delete
  4. May 11 ,2018
    Today------------9
    Yesterday-------17
    This month------263
    Total--------------4,401

    ReplyDelete